Government sets out pragmatic new timetable for introducing border controls
De Engelse overheid heeft een nieuw tijdschema gepubliceerd met betrekking tot het uitvoeren van de importinspectie aan de grens bij Border Control Posts.
De ingangsdatum voor importinspecties aan plantaardige producten (waaronder bloembollen en boomkwekerijproducten) is uitgesteld naar 1 juli 2022.
The government has set out a pragmatic new timetable for introducing full import controls for goods being imported from the EU to the UK.
Businesses have faced a range of challenges over recent months as they recover from the global pandemic which has impacted supply chains across Europe. This is being felt particularly by the agri-food sector, where new requirements on importing products of animal origin were due to be introduced from next month. Rather than introduce these controls at this time, the government has listened to those who have called for a new approach to give businesses more time to adjust.
This includes changes to the timing of Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) checks on animal products, plants and plant products imported to GB from the EU.
Under the revised timetable:
- The requirements for pre-notification of Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) goods will now be introduced on 1 January 2022.
- The new requirements for GB Export Health Certificates from EU exporters, which were due to be introduced on 1 October 2021, will now be introduced on 1 July 2022.
- Phytosanitary Certificates and physical checks on SPS goods at Border Control Posts, due to be introduced on 1 January 2022 and March 2022, will now be introduced on 1 July 2022.
- Safety and Security declarations on imports will be required as of 1 July 2022 as opposed to 1 January 2022.
- Full customs declarations and controls will be introduced on 1 January 2022 as previously announced.
- 29-09-21 16:21 - Aanpassingen landeneisen m.b.t. bloembollen en boomkwekerijproducten
- 23-09-21 09:36 - Aanpassingen landeneisen m.b.t. bloembollen en boomkwekerijproducten
- 17-09-21 16:41 - Cites invoervergunning VK nodig bij export van Cites plichtige producten naar het VK
- 16-09-21 08:09 - Aanpassingen landeneisen m.b.t. bloembollen en boomkwekerijproducten
- 15-09-21 14:56 - Government sets out pragmatic new timetable for introducing border controls
- 09-09-21 12:53 - Xylella-beperkingen opgeheven na afronding NVWA-inspectie (attendering)
- 08-09-21 15:37 - Aanpassingen landeneisen m.b.t. bloembollen en boomkwekerijproducten